OUR TOP TIPS FOR BOOKING A HAIR/MAKEUP FRIENDLY VENUE:
1. LIGHT – Look at the lighting – is there sufficient natural light?
2. SPACE – Sufficient space – your entire bridal party will be in there the whole morning
3. CHILL – Place for the bridal party to relax while they are getting ready
4. TEAM SPACE – Enough space for all the masses of equipment we bring (1/2 long tables)
5. AIRCON!!!! Not only does it make it more pleasant for us to work in, it also helps if the bridesmaids are not sweating the makeup off and their hair is not sticking to their foreheads
6. MIRRORS! Full length mirrors? Of course you need to see yourself properly in your dress!
7. DRESS – Place for you to hang your dress!
GREAT VENUES for GETTING READY:
- Crystal Barn
- Camp Orchards
- Providence Country Estate
- Thorner Country Cottages
- Brahman Hills
- Barker Manor
- The Secret Garden